Welcome Back To Little Spain
As part of phase 4 reopening, we have opened our beautiful spacious open air outdoor dining room for lunch and dinner. The safety of our guests and team continues to be our number one priority, and we are committed to giving you an incredible experience. We have increased safety measures and further strengthened our cleaning protocols, which you can review on this page. If we can answer any questions or do anything to make your meal even more special, please call us at 646.495.1242.
- Temperature ChecksWe are monitoring the wellness of every team member, including regular temperature checks.
- Face MasksAll staff wear masks. Guests must wear masks while indoors (except while eating/drinking).
- SanitizationEnhanced sanitization stations provided throughout our restaurants in addition to our steps of service.
- Hands-Free OptionsQR code menus and contactless payment are available from the convenience of your own phone.
- DistancingTables are spaced at least 6 feet apart, and plexiglass partitions are installed indoors.
- UV LightsUV Light cabinets are used as an additional sanitization step for silverware, glassware and plateware.
- Air FiltrationHospital-quality air purification with Rensair air purifiers that are proven to purify 99.7% of the air that circulates, placed every 1200 cubic feet.